Do you do treatments on male clients?
- Yes, spray tans only.
Why don't you answer the phone?
- I might be busy doing a treatment on a client.Please send me text message or leave your details and
I'll call you back ASAP.
Do you give any discounts? (Recommendation or Students)
- Yes, you will receive a 10 % off your next treatment if you recommend The Beauty Bloom by
Kinga to your friend or if you are a full time student.
- What hours are you available?
- I'm currently available between 9:30am till 10pm. You can always send email or text with
different time enquiry.
Do you have a minimum treatment charge?
- Yes, there is a minimum call out fee of £40.
Will I need to provide anything?
- Depending on the treatment I may need access to electrical sockets, hot running water, and a suitable place
to empty used water.
Which payment methods do you accept?
- I accept cards and cash.
What areas do you travel to?
- Area covered Surrey and London, within 10 miles from GU 1- free of charge, 10-16 miles £ 5 petrol
surcharge , 16- 22 miles £ 10 surcharge , 22- 29 miles and more £15 surcharge, 29 miles and more £ 50 minimum call out plus £ 15 petrol surcharge.
What if I have an illness or medical condition?
- Check the treatment information pages for a list of contra-indications. If you are in any doubt that a
treatment may be suitable for you, plase call, or obtain a doctors note prior to booking.
Are you qualified and insured?
- I am fully qualified and insured to carry out all treatments that I offer. Check my page "about
The time treatment is that exact time showed next to the treatment ?
- The whole time is the time treatment plus around 15min extra for set up. Please note I'm not be able to
give you extra more time than has been booked as I might have another booking. (e.g if you have to change a baby nappy it will be counted as a treatment time or you have a phone call
Do you do hotels call out?
- Yes,I do please have a look packages/offers section.
SPRAY TAN FAQ's:
1 .Pre Tan Preparation
* your skin cannot be a dry as spray tan can leave patches all over the body
* exfoliate and moisturise 24 hours before spray tan
* don't moisturise on the day of spray tan ( if your skin is very dry you can moisturise 4/5 hours prior tan)
* waxing should be done at least 2 days prior to tan
* wear dark and loose fitting clothes on the day of spray tan* eyelash/ eyebrow tint should be done 24h prior tan
2 . During Tan
* remove clothing, jewellery, make up and deodorant
3. After Tan Care
* don't shower for 8h (not rapid tan)
* don't exfoliate, use shower gel
* moisturise your whole body well after every shower
* don't wax or shave straight afterwards
* don't do any activity which makes you perspire for 10-12h afterwards